Legal Disclaimer: All materials (contents, news, information, artwork, text, audio, video or pictures/photographs) on this Website is Copyright © of Manzar Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. and is protected by copyright laws. You may only access and use these materials for personal or educational purposes. Any alteration/modification either in whole or in part or usage of the materials for other than noncommercial educational and personal purposes will violate the applicable laws including copyright laws.
Disclaimer for submissions: MANZAR ENTERTAINMENT cannot accept, consider or pay for any unsolicited creative ideas or materials submitted online through our Website or through email. If you send something anyway, you waive any claims with respect to your submission.
Security & Privacy: MANZAR ENTERTAINMENT is deeply committed to maintaining your privacy. We value our visitors greatly and we collect information in order to optimize our services and better serve your buying needs.
When you use our website, we may collect and process the following information about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our website, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion on our website, and when you report a problem with our website.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our website and of the fulfillment of your orders.
• Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you. In the event that you do not wish to receive such information, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To allow you to participate in the interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
• To help us understand more about how our website is used and to improve our website as well as carry out market research and statistical analysis.
You may notify us either in writing or by telephone, fax or email that you object to being contacted or being contacted in a particular way. If you use more than one email address to communicate with us, please notify us of each email account you use.
Confidentiality: We do not sell to others any personal information that you provide to us through our Website.
If we believe that your use of our website is unlawful or damaging to others, we reserve the right to disclose the information we have obtained through our website about you to third parties to the extent that it is reasonably necessary in our opinion to prevent, remedy or take action in relation to such conduct.
We may also disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation; in order to enforce or apply any agreements or licenses with you; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of MANZAR ENTERTAINMENT, our employees, affiliates, agents, distributors, licensors, suppliers, and/or our customers. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
If any part of our business (including those of our affiliates) is sold or integrated with another business, your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers.
Any personal information provided by you shall be retained by us for duration as required under applicable law.
Security: We use various security measures, including Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology, to ensure the personal information that we collect through our Website is secure.
Usage of this Website www.manzarentertainment.com means you accepts its terms.
You may download content only for your personal use for non-commercial purposes but no modification or further reproduction of the content is permitted. The content may otherwise not be copied or used in any way.
All information made available from within this web site is provided without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, any warranties as to merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose. We accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or inconvenience sustained by any person resulting from information published on this site. MANZAR ENTERTAINMENT shall not be liable for any technical, editorial or typographical or other errors or omissions within the information accessible through this web site. Whilst changes are periodically made to the information herein MANZAR ENTERTAINMENT does not warrant that information currently accessible is either up-to-date or accurate. All product names mentioned herein are subject to the trademarks and/or trademark rights of their respective owners.
The contents of this Internet sites are protected and no use of any of these may be made without the prior written authorization of the owners of this website, except to identify the products or services of the company.
The information, text and images on this Web site is copyrighted materials of MANZAR ENTERTAINMENT and its information providers. Reproduction or storage of materials retrieved from this service is subject to legal action
You accept all risks and responsibility for losses, damages, costs and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from using this website and any information or material available from it.
To the maximum permitted by law, MANZAR ENTERTAINMENT excludes all liability to any person arising directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it. It is illegal for anyone to violate any of the rights provided by the copyright law to the owner of copyright.